Thursday, April 15, 2010

Dishes

When J and I got married, we weren't really interested in receiving china as a gift. We knew that we would be moving around quite a bit before finally settling down, and figured any nice dishes would probably get ruined by the time we could actually use them. But, when we moved to Boston- I had a small change of heart, sort of. You can't really call this real china- as the plates are about $2 a piece, but nevertheless I was quite excited to get some cute dishes (that aren't plastic :) ). I scoured Home Goods and Marshalls quite a few times before I found these- and boy did it make my day when I did! To top it off, I found the cute quilted placemats at Kohl's for a killer deal- and I was excited that would add some color to our dining room.

No comments:

Post a Comment