Friday, January 22, 2010

Paint Colors


When we were preparing to move we were very excited because it was the first time we would be moving into a home, and actually be able to add our own touches. As we all know, the cheapest decorating technique is to spruce up a room with paint. I looked at all different types of stores, searching through their paint chip selection, trying to find the perfect ones for our new (rented) home.

Today I'd like to start with the dining room- Behr Silver Screen.
People thought I was crazy to paint a room gray but I must admit this was the room I was most excited about. The room in its entirety still needs a little work but it is painted a beautiful Silver Screen! And I absolutely love it!

More paint color stories to come!

I am linking up to

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!! I am really into the gray colors right now. I want to try our Behr's Pewter Mug myself. Just hopping around the party links and wanted to say hi!

    ReplyDelete